Translate Tips (More tips)
Tips for practical usage
- Make simple, clear & small sentences
- Don't use slang or colloquial expressions
- Avoid ambiquity: don't use words with more than one meaning
- Don't leave words out, such as that, which, who etc.
- Example: "I have a very intelligent mother" is "tengo una madre muy inteligente" in Spanish !
- Get a quick (though not perfect) impression of a site, email or document in an other language.
- Translate a text and send an ecard to a friend, relative or lover in an other language!
- If you wish a perfect (human) translation for business purposes, try the worldwide service of WorldLingo